Yorkshire’s Best Adventures is a collection of Yorkshire’s best experiences, adventures and things to do. Aimed at Yorkshire folk, and the less fortunate souls who were born elsewhere but want to visit God’s own county. As close as Lancashire. As far away as The USA.
Founded by national newspaper journalist James Ellis and girlaboutyorkshire.com blogger Lyndsey Thomas, the site features only adventures and experiences that have been tested and approved by the pair. Companies can only be on the site if they provide something unique to Yorkshire or offer exemplary customer service to visitors to the county – otherwise we would have launched yorkshiresmostaverageadventures.com …
We’ll take our tongue out of our cheek now…. (and apologise to our brethren across the Pennines).
If you run a Yorkshire adventure or experience company and would like to benefit from being a member of our growing collection of great things to do, then drop us a line here.
Some of the ways adventure companies can benefit by applying and being selected to join:
- Tap into our collective social reach of more than 40,000 people on Facebook and Twitter
- Get access to our 2,000 strong (and growing) database of UK consumers who have shown an interest in adventure tourism in Yorkshire – putting your activities in front of our database via our monthly newsletter with an open rate of more than 45%.
- Put your business in front of 2,000 USA-based travel agents.
- Gain valuable coverage through our extensive links with national newspapers, magazines and digital influencers and be included in regular requests via our membership to Response Source and TravMedia, which allows us to tap into over 15,000 media outlets who contact us daily with requests for information.
- Invitations to networking, workshop and seminar events by James and Lyndsey that will focus on marketing, PR, social media, content development, SEO and lots more
- Submit your news for inclusion on the Yorkshire’s Best Adventures blog
- The chance to take part in Yorkshire’s Best Adventures competitions with full share of data capture.
- Exclusive member-only content, from social media tutorials to valuable business intelligence.
You can wait and think about it, or come back at another time – but by then we may have reached our limit of a maximum 99 adventures.